Welcome to the “Freelance Software Developer” page at the website of the video game company we call 24-Players!
We’re looking for talented Freelance Software Developers to join our team and help us create the next big thing in gaming. If you’re a coding whiz with a love of gaming and a sense of humor, then you’re in the right place. Here’s what you need to know about the position.
- Code: Using Game engines such as Unreal 5 or Unity or anyone of your choice.
- Develop: Maintain those high-quality codes for our games.
- Collaborate: Work with other coders to create fun, engaging gameplay experiences.
- Debug: Fix Constant issues that arise during development, testing and post production.
- Clear Writing: Write concise code documentation.
To become a Freelance Software Developer for 24-Players, you’ll need to qualify. Using these Quals:
- Communication: This is a Freelancing job so being able to understand chat on Fiverr is a Must.
- Game Engine Experience: You must have used either Unity or Unreal 5.
- 3D Modeling Basics: Minimum 3D model and texture skills.
- Animation Basics: Minor knowledge of animation principles and techniques.
- Audio Basics: Able to insert audio where needed and understand tempo.
- Passion: You must have a passion for video games and understanding of gaming culture
- Experience: Growing your Freelance profile through completed works.
- Freedom: Not being tied down by deadlines and demands. You can work when you want.
- Creative freedom: Your the artist, but I reserve the right to ask for revisions.
- Potential for career growth: Working for a long time with 24-Players (Game Company) comes with the chance to become a “Full Time Staff” with profit sharing.
3 Tiers of Employment:
You start as a freelancer on Fiverr. Each game you produce will be “Per Project” and you will be compensated once a game is completed.
- Per Project
- Freelancing on Fiverr
The longer you are with the company (24-Players) and continue to contribute (minimum 5 years), eventually you will be promoted to Full Time Staff!
When that happens you are entitled to Revenue Share (%5) for the game you helped make.
- Still using Fiverr
- Offer: Contract for %5 per month profit for the Game you developed (Code, Art, or Audio)
- Must: Update your game once per month (11 small updates +plus 1 Huge update) per year.
When you decide to start your own Game Company (a Branch of 24P), We will sign a “Partnership Agreement” and gain profits from both companies as a whole.
- Video Game Company: You become your very own Video Game Studio (a branch of “24P”). Entitled to Partner Sharing of both companies (parent and branch). This gives your new company a leg up.
- Support: Receive help from 24-Players Video Game Company. This comes from financial, freelancers, marketing, contacts and any other thing we can think of.
- Collaboration: With cross-game marketing & integration
So, what do you think? Freelance Software Developer Career Sound like the perfect job for you? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Apply now to be a Freelancer on Fiverr and let’s make some amazing video games together.
We are Always ready to chat about Freelancing Opportunities. Just hit us up on our Contact Us Page.