Are you Freelance Artist Career material? With a passion for video games? Do you love creating immersive worlds and characters that come to life on the screen?
If so, a career as a Freelance Game Artist may be the perfect fit for you.
As a game artist, your primary responsibility will be:
- Concept art: Using AI Art Generators for character concepts, environments, and props.
- Modeling: 3D assets are a must for our complex 3D games.
- Texturing: Painting those 3D assets using software such as Blender or another of your choice.
- User Interfaces: Making the menus, and other on-screen graphics.
- Collaborating: Other artists, developers, and designers will help ensure consistency and quality.
To become a Freelance Game artist for 24-Players, you’ll need to qualify by sending a sample of an object of my choosing. Using these Quals:
- Communication: This is a Freelancing job so being able to understand chat on Fiverr is a Must.
- Game Engine Experience: You must have used either Unity or Unreal.
- AI Art Experience: You must have used AI Art and are able to use “Prompt Engineering“.
- 3D modeling Ability: Be able to create a 3D model and texture it using any engine you wish.
- Animation Basics: Minor knowledge of animation principles and techniques
- Passion: You must have a passion for video games and understanding of gaming culture
Working as a Freelance Game Artist for 24P (The Video Game Company) can be rewarding and fulfilling. For a list of some perks:
- Experience: Growing your Freelance profile through completed works.
- Freedom: Not being tied down by deadlines and demands. You can work when you want.
- Creative freedom: Your the artist, but I reserve the right to ask for revisions.
- Potential for career growth: Working for a long time with 24-Players (Game Company) comes with the chance to become a “Full Time Staff” with profit sharing.
3 Tiers of Employment:
You start as a freelancer on Fiverr. Each game you produce will be “Per Project” and you will be compensated once a game is completed.
- Per Project
- Freelancing on Fiverr
The longer you are with the company (24-Players) and continue to contribute (minimum 5 years), eventually you will be promoted to Full Time Staff!
When that happens you are entitled to Revenue Share (%5) for the game you helped make.
- Still using Fiverr
- Offer: Contract for %5 per month profit for the Game you developed (Code, Art, or Audio)
- Must: Update your game once per month (11 small updates +plus 1 Huge update) per year.
When you decide to start your own Game Company (a Branch of 24P), We will sign a “Partnership Agreement” and gain profits from both companies as a whole.
- Video Game Company: You become your very own Video Game Studio (a branch of “24P”). Entitled to Partner Sharing of both companies (parent and branch). This gives your new company a leg up.
- Support: Receive help from 24-Players Video Game Company. This comes from financial, freelancers, marketing, contacts and any other thing we can think of.
- Collaboration: With cross-game marketing & integration
So, what do you think? Artist Career Sound like the perfect job for you? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Apply now to be a Freelancer on Fiverr and let’s make some amazing video games together.
We are Always ready to chat about Freelancing Opportunities. Just hit us up on our Contact Us Page.