Welcome to the Freelance Video Game Animation Career page! So, you’re interested in a career in animation? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
We at 24-Players are here to help you get freelance opportunities.
Animation is needed for moving our game images from a static concept, to 3D models doing things.
Here are the responsibilities you will need to be able to take care of.
Responsibilities available for a Freelance Game Animator:
- 2D Animator: Take 2D art and be able to make it move.
- 3D Animator: Creates computer-generated animations using software such as Maya or Blender.
- Storyboard Animator: Transform a storyboard into a living breathing 2D or 3D action sequence.
- Character Designer: Designs the characters movement, including their personality and style.
What it takes to become a Freelance Animator at 24-Players (Video Game Company). Here are a few key skills and traits you’ll need:
- Communication: This is a Freelance job and you need to be able to chat on Fiverr.
- Patience: Animations can take a long time, so you need to be patient and persistent.
- Details: You NEED to pay close attention to details, such as size of a character. and in-game size.
- Creativity: Be able to come up with original ideas and designs that will get attention.
- Technical skills: Proficient in software such as Unreal Engine, Blender, or software of your choice.
- Teamwork: Work in teams and able to collaborate effectively with others.
Animating can be time-consuming and require long hours of sitting in front of a computer. But don’t worry, we have ways to help keep you motivated. Here are some Benefits:
- Breaks: As a freelancer you can take as many breaks as you need.
- Freedom: You have the freedom to work from anywhere you want.
- Fun: Animation is all about creativity and imagination, so don’t forget to enjoy the process!
- Growth: As a freelancer at 24P you have the chance to get promoted and start sharing in the profit.
3 Tiers of Employment:
You start as a freelancer on Fiverr. Each game you produce will be “Per Project” and you will be compensated once a game is completed.
- Per Project
- Freelancing on Fiverr
The longer you are with the company (24-Players) and continue to contribute (minimum 5 years), eventually you will be promoted to Full Time Staff!
When that happens you are entitled to Revenue Share (%5) for the game you helped make.
- Still using Fiverr
- Offer: Contract for %5 per month profit for the Game you developed (Code, Art, Animation or Audio)
- Must: Update your game once per month (11 small updates +plus 1 Huge update) per year.
When you decide to start your own Game Company (a Branch of 24P), We will sign a “Partnership Agreement” and gain profits from both companies as a whole.
- Video Game Company: You become your very own Video Game Studio (a branch of “24P”). Entitled to Partner Sharing of both companies (parent and branch). This gives your new company a leg up.
- Support: Receive help from 24-Players Video Game Company. This comes from financial, freelancers, marketing, contacts and any other thing we can think of.
- Collaboration: With cross-game marketing & integration
So, what do you think? Animation Career Sound like the perfect job for you? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Apply now to be a Freelancer on Fiverr and let’s make some amazing video games together.
We are Always ready to chat about Freelancing Opportunities. Just hit us up on our Contact Us Page.